Header/Navigation Bar

Image Map

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Oh 2020...

This year has been entirely too much! I know that we all have been dealing with the general craziness of a pandemic & the increased racial tension and unrest across the country and I'm sure everyone is a bit overwhelmed.

All these factors, plus surviving a tornado (but losing our home) in April and the unpredictability of the school year made education related blogging one of the last things on my mind. If you'd like to read more about the tornado or check out my personal blog with my hubby click here.

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe and healthy! I really feel like this year is pushing us to refocus. And although this will be my 2nd year out of the classroom (in the instructional coaching role) I want to make myself available to others in need of support for their students or assistance with creating educational materials. Click the link below if you are interested!




No comments:

Post a Comment