Header/Navigation Bar

Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2019

TPT Sale & New products!!

Did you know there is a TPT Sale going on December 2nd & 3rd?? If so, way to go teach! And if not, no problem, I got ya covered.

My ENTIRE store is on sale including some new products. See more below!

Last week I uploaded My Reading Level Cards. These can be handy for keeping students informed about their reading levels. This could also help them select more appropriate books and set goals for their reading level as the year progresses.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Level-Cards-5063948

My next new item is my Winter Word Problems. These one step story problems cover a variety of problem types. The problems are featured in a task card format as well as an activity sheet format.  The activity sheets provide room for some sort of picture or representation, an equation and even room to write out their responses. No more one word answers with these guys!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Wrod-Problems-5070002


I hope you have time to stop by my store and grab some of these good deals before the sale is over! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment